KS4 Form Prefects
- You will work with the KS4 Year Prefects to share your Form’s ideas in order to implement positive change around the school.
- You will represent the school and student body at a variety of public functions during the academic year, including open evening for Years 7, all Parents Evenings and any other whole school functions.
- You need to feel confident and comfortable talking to adults and students and have a reputation as an excellent role model who has contributed well to the Hanson School Community since the start of Year 7.
- You need to have good organisational and communication skills and have a mature and thoughtful outlook.
- You will demonstrate commitment to the role throughout the period of office.
The KS4 Head team and your Form Tutor for whole school matters and for general day to day organisation.
- To communicate regularly with the Year Prefects and arrange appropriate tasks/attendance at events between you.
- To represent and speak for all students in the school and support and prepare activities that encourages and supports the learning of others.
- Work with the Year Prefects and other Form Prefects to create ways that foster a sense of pride and competitive spirit throughout the school.
- To support the work of Form Tutors during P3 in delivering PD, charity themes & other initiatives including the school newsletter.
- To be internal and external ambassadors for the school and to act as outstanding role models for all students at Hanson School.
- Be prepared to commit time after school for meetings and other initiatives.
- To greet important visitors to the school.
- To be involved in the planning and presentation of at least one assembly to your year group.
- Contribute to the organisation of important initiatives for your Year group, for example, a Year Book and the Year 11 Leaver’s Ball
- Identify and contribute ideas towards charity and fund‐raising events
- Any other duties that may be reasonably called upon to undertake by Senior Members of staff
- Be able to demonstrate the qualities of a good leader
- Work well in a team
- Time‐management and very good organisational skills
- Ability to talk confidently and appropriately to parents and staff
- Ability to talk confidently and appropriately to students
- Willingness to get to know the students in the lower years
- Clear judgement
- Role model
- All current Y9 and 10 students can apply
- One girl and one boy from each Form to be voted into the position by their Form group