Teacher of Science
MPS/UPS Full Time
Closing date: 8:00am on Wednesday 29th March
- Be an excellent practitioner
- Have the knowledge and experience, or ambition to teach across the whole range of age and ability in particular KS3 and 4
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
Learning Resource Centre Support Officer
Band 7 (pt21 – 25)
37 Hours per week
Term Time only plus 5 days
£17,067 - £19203
Closing date: 8:00am on Monday 27th March
The ideal candidates will:
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced LRC Support Officer. This post carries the overall responsibility for the establishment and oversight of the Learning Resource Centre (LRC) and supporting students with independent study.
- Promote and develop the LRC to its full potential
- Have a real passion for literature and work collaboratively with other staff members supporting students to improve their literacy skills.
- Organise lunchtime and after school reading clubs
- Work as part of the English team to support the development and enthusiasm for reading.
- Encourage students to loan books and monitor the late returns.
- Previous school LRC experience is essential and an appropriate librarian qualification is desirable
Application packs for all vacancies can be downloaded from
contacting our recruitment team on
The Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Please note that CV's are not accepted.